- Experienced (3-5 Years)
For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
Get the tools to grow globally at www.rapyd.net. Follow: Blog, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Build state of the art solutions for our production platform
- Work with other R&D teams on mutual projects
- Solve diverse complex problems of high scale
- Support multi-region environments & provide support to worldwide-based teams
- Everything as a code approach: Run our infrastructure with Ansible, Terraform, and Kubernetes
- Build and maintain tools for automation, deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environment
- Conduct periodic on-call duties and emergency response
- At least 3-5 years of experience in DevOps.
- At least 2+ experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm
- At least 3+ years of experience with cloud providers such as AWS / Google Cloud / Azure, or similar
- At least 3+ years of experience with CI/CD tools such as/GitLab/Jenkins/CircleCI/team city, or similar
- At least 3+ years of experience with IAC principles and tools such as Terraform
- Experience with configuration management such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet, or similar
- Experience with Alerting & Monitoring systems such as DataDog / Splunk / New Relic / Prometheus, or similar
- Experience with Cloud Networking and Security – Connectivity, Load-balancer, DNS
- High Analytical & Troubleshooting skills – ability to solve complex problems
- OS – Linux
- Experience with ArgoCD
- SCM – Git/bitbucket/gitlab
- Knowledge of different database technologies (MySQL administration, MongoDB)
- Working with SAAS production environments.
- BSC in Computer Science or related technical certifications