UK merchants need to accept cards plus local and alternative payment methods to drive sales online and cross-border.
In this guide, you’ll learn how consumers’ shopping habits and payment preferences have changed since the pandemic and how to optimize your ecommerce and payment strategies for consumers in the UK, across Europe and beyond.
Inside this Playbook
- How consumer behavior has changed across major markets worldwide
- New consumer purchasing and behavioral habits, what they are doing more and less of
- Digital commerce strategies to reach new customers
- Strategies to localize commerce and payment experiences for new markets
- The top countries and product categories to grow sales cross-border
Complete the Form to Download Your Playbook