Discover how consumers’ evolving ecommerce, payments and digital banking preferences in Latin America
Latin America has a quickly growing middle-class seeking better, more inclusive financial services. However, challenges to the financial services sector, payments, and ecommerce remain.
Read the report and discover more about how:
- Digital banking and payment apps are winning over LATAM consumers
- Social commerce is emerging as a new ecommerce opportunity
- Ecommerce trends are reshaping Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico
- To reach 600 million consumers in this diverse and booming region
- To power sales across the region
Countries Surveyed Include:
About the Study
Rapyd commissioned AdverPR and OH! to carry out a study in Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Brazil on the use and future perspectives of digital payment methods and ecommerce. The sample size was 1687 respondents, segmented by country as follows: Argentina (432), Brazil (435), Colombia (414) and Mexico (406).