For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
- In charge of the monthly closing process, including preparing working papers, calculating accruals, preparing reporting packages, and performing analytical procedures.
- Manage monthly, and annual statutory financial reporting requirements
- Participate in the preparation of financial statements and the annual audit in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
- Provide professional guidance and assistance for the bookkeeping staff
- Monitor and review the accuracy of financial data
- 2+ years of experience in either the Big Four or in a global FinTech Company
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and multi-tasking skills
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Excellent level of English (written and verbal). Spanish is an advantage.
- BSc/BA in accounting (C.P.A)