Technical Support Team Leader
- Customer Success
- Team Leader
For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
Get the tools to grow globally at www.rapyd.net. Follow: Blog, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Leading entire global support and NOC teams
- Become the first escalation process for any technical issues
- Working closely with clients and internal partners to ensure system stability
- Develop Monitor tools for the production environment
- Responsible for team recruitment
- Working closely with R&D, DevOps and PS team for problem-solving and escalations
- Analysis of call logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends
- At least 3 year’s experience managing client support teams as T1 and T2
- At least 3 year’s experience with SaaS products
- Knowledge in API, bug reporting tools AWS dashboards- Must
- experience in a payments industry- Big advantage
- Knowledge in the following tools: SQL, Postman, AWS dashboards, Jira and confluence- Big Advantage.
- Great technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-growing small organization
- Strong debuggability skills with multiple tools
- High level English
- Spanish – advantage