Solutions Marketing Manager
For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
Get the tools to grow globally at www.rapyd.net. Follow: Blog, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter
As a Rapyd Solutions Marketing manager, you have terrific interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation and process facilitation skills. You have the ability to work across-organizational lines and with executive level leaders. As a highly collaborative team member, you will report into marketing but be expected to work in unison with product line leaders and executives.
You are responsible for understanding Rapyd’s global payments technology and translating these capabilities into actionable solutions. You will develop messaging, collateral and sales tools that explain how Rapyd techstack can solve customer problems and will ultimately help our global sales teams win deals.
You have experience building, executing and measuring the success of product launch plans – including involving key stakeholders to ensure that each launch is a success. You thrive in a fast paced environment and excel at driving new efforts from ideation to execution with meaningful measurements.
- Ability to translate the overarching business unit GTM strategy into an actionable marketing plan.
- Ownership of the entire solution marketing launch process:
- Understand Rapyd’s ideal customer profiles and buyer personas.
- Develop product positioning informed by customer insights, product differentiators and competitive advantages.
- Deliver sales tools and sales training to the global sales team.
- Write marketable content such as thought leadership, industry insights and website content.
- Develop and execute on internal and external communication plans.
- Manage cross-functional teams to ensure deliverables are on time, accurate and aligned with demand generation activities, campaigns, events and other key market demand initiatives.
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships across sales, marketing, strategy and product to deliver best in class messaging, content and training.
- Report on project plan impact and results, recommend and help build new initiatives and programs to generate new and repeat business opportunities.
- 3-5 years of experience working in the payments industry, cross-border payments is a big plus.
- 1-3 years of technical marketing, product marketing or vertical marketing experience.
- Some international travel will be required.
- B2B marketing experience, B2B payments experience is ideal.
- Ability to quickly pivot based on campaign results and learnings from sales teams.
- Deep understanding of enterprise customer journey, persona targeting, and overall customer experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with experience working with distributed teams.
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys learning and collaborating with different teams