Senior Product Manager, Compliance & Risk
linkedinFor companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
Get the tools to grow globally at www.rapyd.net. Follow: Blog, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Build and launch Risk & Compliance-related products and services by leading all aspects of product management and development cycle
- Own Rapyd’s risk-based decisioning platform, facilitating the onboarding flow, fraud prevention measures, and ongoing transaction monitoring system, while ensuring best in class customer experience
- Work with other product managers globally and cross-functionally across Rapyd. Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of developers, UX designers, tech writers, business analysts and marketing to execute a roadmap
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to bring new features and ensure awareness of product status and roadmap risks
- 5+ years of relevant experience as Compliance Product Manager in payments or financial services
- Experience building risk & compliance products based on the knowledge of regulatory rules/laws and their interpretation on internal policies and procedures
- Experience integrating third-party providers and clients
- Ability to make decisions or prioritize solutions using data
- Strong product sense, ability to understand the problem or the opportunity and translate to the product
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Fluent or native English speaker