Senior Financial Operations Analyst
For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
As a Senior Financial Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Working in a team of global payment professionals to ensure goals and tasks are achieved and completed.
- Prepare and review complex account reconciliations, financial analyses, and deliverables
- Proactively identify and resolve financial exceptions
- Ensure that client issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Coordinate resolution of complex customer issues with the Account Manager
- Ensure adequate coverage so all activities are completed to SLA
- Approve third party payments through accurate reconciliation of financial records
- Act as a point of contact for addressing any inquiries and questions related to financial operations
- Lead and complete projects and process improvements to enhance efficiency and enhance Product
- 5+ years in a financial operations capacity
- 3+ years in a technology company (preferably FinTech, ideally, payments)
- Advanced analytical, cross-referencing and deductive reasoning skills
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining composure and able to make sound decisions under pressure
- Must display a high level of professional judgment, commitment, integrity, teamwork, and customer service
- English at a very high level (all communication is done in English, verbal and written) – additional languages a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Operations