- Customer Success
For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
Get the tools to grow globally at www.rapyd.net. Follow: Blog, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Be part of a global team of Sales Engineers
- Delivering complex end-to-end integrations projects, working in tandem with Product, Engineering, and influencing the product roadmap based on our client’s needs
- Support all Customer Success life cycle needs in order to onboard customers to the Rapyd platform
- Gathering information, defining, and documenting integration plans
- Creating and delivering personalized technical sales presentations
- Evangelizing the product and our network in the technical community
- Face-to-face presentation to partners at conferences and on-site
- Monitoring technical performance metrics and supporting root cause analysis investigations
- 0-3 years’ experience in a client-facing role as a Sales Engineer, Customer Success, Support, or in Professional Services
- Experience within the PaymentsBanking industry – big plus
- Must have experience in API-based integration, Web services, system debugging, and log analysis
- Must have great technical writing and a clear documentation style
- Previous experience in B2BSaaS sales is an added advantage
- SQL, Kibana, and Postman (or similar) experience are a must.
- Cloud provider dashboards, Jira & Confluence experience – advantage
- Strong project management experience
- Negotiation, social, and Technical problem-solving skills are essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or relevant technical discipline, or comparable professional experience
- Fluent English – Must
- Must be ready and willing to travel
- Dynamic working hours