- Commercial Sales
For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout, and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland, and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
Get the tools to grow globally at www.rapyd.net. Follow: Blog, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter
Rapyd is looking for a dynamic, high impact Sales Director who is technically savvy, creative, with strong personal vision, and great people skills.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding quarterly sales targets
- Building and developing a healthy sales pipeline
- Developing and executing a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Cultivating and managing relationships with financial & channel partners
- Creating and delivering personalized presentations
- Evangelizing the product and our network with key constituents
- Informing the product roadmap based on partner’s needs
- Representing Rapyd at partners and conferences
- Building the Rapyd brand in the region and with the partner community
- Innovating solutions with advanced and specialized partners
- Must have a minimum of 8 years in Sales and Business Development
- Must have at least 5 years in a client-facing role
- Must have at least 5 years in the payments industry
- Must have experience in a fast growing small organization
- Must have great writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of APIs, integration, and mobile technology important
- Bachelor’s Degree required/ Engineering degree or MBA is a plus
- Ability to travel regionally for 1-2 days at a time, and up to 40% overall
- Must have proven talent ‘closing’ and beating measurable sales targets
- Must have proven innovation experience including bringing new-to-industry products to market
- Language fluency in an Asian language – a plus