Point of Sale General Manager
For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
We are looking for a Point of Sale GM, who will lead, manage, and develop our global POS Strategy .
This is a global and strategic role of expanding our current POS product into new markets. You will be working in close partnership with peers in both product marketing, product strategy, and R&D, to lead and guide our teams through the process of bringing new features and products to market.
The GM will be a primary point of contact and work closely with Operations, Sales, and Marketing. This requires skillful handling of critical market-facing situations while delivering a successful Rapyd P&L.
As a GM of POS, you will:
- Manage and direct all product and R&D efforts relating to POS products
- Work with Product Managers to develop and refine their individual product roadmaps
- Partner with product marketing and product strategy peers to ensure roadmap execution
- Lead cross-departmental efforts to bring our POS products to market
- Work with Product Management, R&D, Sales, and Field Readiness to roll out sales enablement and support tools that drive sales’ success
- Analyze the competitive landscape and develop the product positioning
We expect that you have:
- Be a subject matter expert in POS systems with a deep understanding of the product and the market.
- 8+ years of combined experience in the assigned market/solution, product management, role management
- understanding of business processes and systems
- Proven analytical, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to apply business conclusions and insights in order to drive business planning and outcomes
- Strong retail experience
- Strong Knowledge of POS Interface
- Previous experience working with B2B clients
- Experience in leading a budget and prioritizing resources
- Agile Approach that is able to develop new models and methodologies, take feedback, and pivot where needed
- Significant experience in cross-functional collaboration