Operational Manager for Compliance Operations
Rapyd Is Building the Future of Fintech!
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, California, Reykjavik, as well as employees around the world- and are soon to be launching our new site in Dubai!
Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech
- Serve as the department manager’s right hand and execute planned and ad hoc special projects
- Own and be the SME for all the department’s systems and vendors
- Work directly with Product’s various stakeholders to improve CompOps processes and infrastructure
- Manage all bugs and feature requests
- Liaise with Compliance, Legal, Risk and other critical departments in order to streamline CompOps operations
- Work closely with the global team in order to understand how to improve internal processes and address pain points
- Build and maintain guides, training programs and SOPs
- 5+ years of Compliance, Compliance Operations, or highly related fields
- 2+ years in a start up or scale up environment
- Natural aptitude for systems, processes and proven experience in improving both
- Great analytical skills, both for reports and for elaborated situations and processes
- Technical orientation – a tech savvy individual
- Compliance background – an advantage
- Project management background – an advantage
- Fintech background – an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences