Global Learning & Organizational Development Director
Rapyd has unified payments, payouts and fintech on one worldwide platform, and we’re assembling the world’s best team to liberate global commerce. With offices in Tel Aviv, Amsterdam, Singapore, Iceland, London, Dubai, Hong Kong, and the U.S., the opportunities at Rapyd are limitless.
We believe in straight talk, quick decisions, strong execution and elegant solutions. Rapyd is where hard work pays off and careers take off. Join us and let’s build the future of fintech together.
Rapyd is looking for a dynamic Global Learning & Organizational Development Director who will be responsible for creating the enterprise-wide strategy to drive a high performance and leadership culture. The Director leads the design and implementation of high-impact and sustainable learning, talent, and organizational development programs in support of strategic goals and company purpose/promise, enhancing the way we engage employees across all channels of business. This role will partner closely with key leaders to understand needs, gaps, and business strategy to best develop learning campaigns and integrate change leadership tools and programs into company initiatives.
- Lead the OD and Learning domain in the organization
- Create and execute a new, modern learning & development strategy, approach, process, and protocol that reflects best practice, drives performance, and advances culture; build a more metric driven approach to measuring the impact of learning & development programs.
- Lead E2E global, complex and strategic learning & development projects with different partners within Rapyd and outside of it, according to business focuses and best practices
- Build and implement end to end solutions for organizational re-designs, Mergers & Acquisitions, value creation programs and other strategic transformations.
- Develop and implement change management strategies to support organizational transformations.
- Leading the execution of organizational wide programs such as Leadership development, Performance Appraisal and Satisfactions surveys
- Onboarding – take an active role in designing, managing and implementing local new hires onboarding programs, along with all operational and social/ learning activities involved.
- Create personalized, tailor-made programs for specific needs of teams and managers
- Choose and implement platforms & systems to enable effective and fluent L&D activities and measurements
- Raise the bar on our learning & personal growth experience, by measuring impact, seek employee and manager voice to determine areas for improvement
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a global high-tech or similar fast -paced environment, leading global OD & Learning teams
- Bachelor degree and Masters in Psychology, Organizational Consulting, HR or a relevant field
- English as a native language or at a parallel level
- Experience with organizational design and M&A- an advantage
- Creativity in building unique, tailor-made development programs, using multiple tools and methods
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles and instructional design methodologies.
- Experience working with a LMS (Juno- an advantage)
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A quick learner, a go getter who always keeps an open mind and willingness to be challenged