Global Inside Sales Representative
For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
Get the tools to grow globally at www.rapyd.net. Follow: Blog, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter
Rapyd SMB organization is a start-up within a scale-up, that operates a sales machine to acquire and manage the majority of Rapyd’s fast growing customer base. To continue doing so, we require bright and agile individuals who can help us continue growing our sales pipeline. The Inside Sales Representative will be the first line of attack to qualify, research, engage, and convert potential inbound prospects for the Account Executives’ team, in order to close new businesses globally while delivering value to Rapyd’s new customers by offering unique payment solutions.
The Inside Sales Representative responsibilities include attending to high volumes of inbound leads and taking an active part in the sales process during the early stages of the sales cycle.
- Qualify, research, engage, and respond to inbound prospects while delivering value propositions.
- Proactively advance prospects through the critical early stages of the sales cycle.
- Prioritize prospects based on business case review and product compatibility to ensure a strong sales pipeline.
- Work closely with Account Executives to execute smooth sales pipeline transitions.
- Cross-department collaboration on a daily basis to achieve SMB’s team goals.
- Accurately manage, and track lead records using Salesforce CRM.
- Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high volume business; strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Keep informed on existing and new Rapyd’s products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of sales training and self-study.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly goals and productivity levels as defined by sales management.
- 2 years of SDR/BDR/Inside Sales, or Account Executive hands-on sales experience in a highly competitive market with a strong preference for SaaS experience
- Working days are Monday to Friday, normal Israel business hours
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business or related field
- Demonstrated ability to identify and act upon business opportunities
- Experience working with Salesforce, lead enrichment, and sales engagement tools
- Methodological, organized, and detailed-oriented individual
- Ability to thrive in a startup organization environment that’s fast evolving.
- High energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills.
- Teamwork and an ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent English speaker. Additional European languages are a plus
- Hands-on experience in selling payments technology or global payment methods is a strong advantage