Global Account Manager
- Experienced (3-5 Years)
Rapyd has unified payments, payouts and fintech on one worldwide platform, and we’re assembling the world’s best team to liberate global commerce. With offices in Tel Aviv, Amsterdam, Singapore, Iceland, London, Dubai, Hong Kong, and the U.S., the opportunities at Rapyd are limitless.
We believe in straight talk, quick decisions, strong execution and elegant solutions. Rapyd is where hard work pays off and careers take off. Join us and let’s build the future of fintech together.
Rapyd SMB organization is a start-up within a scale-up, that operates a sales machine to acquire and manage the majority of Rapyd’s fast growing customer base. To continue doing so, we require bright and agile individuals who can help us continue growing our sales pipeline.
The SMB Global Account Manager manages a large portfolio of SMB customers on a global scale, proactively seeking ways to improve customer experience and increase stickiness by driving product adoption and finding growth opportunities.
The SMB Account Management team is committed to building and refining processes to drive scaled customer engagement through data and technology.
- Manage the post-sale engagement, retention, and growth of your customers by identifying opportunities, drive business outcomes, and ensure customers’ success, at scale.
- Develop and implement strategies (that would become playbooks) for one-to-many enablement tactics for different customer segments, based on data-driven insights.
- Own the success and health of your Book Of Business (BoB) by gaining a comprehensive understanding of your customers’ technical solutions built on top of Rapyd’s unique Fintech-as-a-service offering to be able to improve the customer experience, tackle issues, and identify growth opportunities
- Serve as a trusted payments and business advisor to customers and educate them on the use and benefits of our products and our industry.
- Be an internal champion for Rapyd’s SMB customers. Share customer feedback and insights with Product Management, Support, Marketing, and Sales to optimize the Rapyd user experience.
- Keep informed on existing and new Rapyd’s products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Account Management training and self-study.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly goals and productivity levels as defined by management.
- 5-8 years of experience in account management and/or customer success with a strong preference for SaaS
- 2+ years of experience selling technical solutions to customers. Experience with payments or SaaS solutions is a plus.
- Experience working with high volume of SMB customers, with demonstrated skills in time management and prioritization
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth through successful customer engagement, retention, and expansion.
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude and fresh ideas for growing and sustaining successful customer engagement
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and sorting through business/technical challenges in the pursuit of helping customers succeed
- Fluent English and Hebrew speaker. Additional European languages are a benefit
- Team player able to work in a rapidly expanding, fast-paced, cross-functional environment