- Iceland local
For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
Get the tools to grow globally at www.rapyd.net. Follow: Blog, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Managing the calendars of the CEO, including scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities
- Coordinate and prepare meetings with different levels, and follow up post meetings
- Work closely with the CEO on daily priorities
- Manage and coordinate business travel arrangements
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential material
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant for C-level Execs or in a high level administrative role managing client and vendor relationships.
- Demonstrate the highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in Icelandic and English
- Proficiency in Google Workspace
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on-call during weekends and after business hours
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude and ability to work independently
- Must be detail-oriented