Enterprise Sales Executive- APAC
- Advanced (5-8 Years)
Rapyd has unified payments, payouts and fintech on one worldwide platform, and we’re assembling the world’s best team to liberate global commerce. With offices in Tel Aviv, Amsterdam, Singapore, Iceland, London, Dubai, Hong Kong, and the U.S., the opportunities at Rapyd are limitless.
We believe in straight talk, quick decisions, strong execution and elegant solutions. Rapyd is where hard work pays off and careers take off. Join us and let’s build the future of fintech together.
As a rapidly growing international startup we are seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our team in the APAC region. The successful candidate will be 100% responsible for identifying, developing, negotiating, signing, and activating new enterprise business.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to exceed sales targets
- Produce new Net revenue each month and beat sales targets
- Identify current and new MidMarket and Enterprise to Global Multinationals prospects that can benefit from Rapyd’s solution set
- Hunt every day by constantly networking and sourcing your own leads and selling to new potential clients every day
- Conduct sales presentations that speak to the client’s needs and deliver Rapyd’s product capabilities to form a solution to meet client needs and drive revenue
- Produce detailed needs assessments for prospects focusing on their international payment business needs and strategic priorities, create the flow of funds, initial solutions outlines, and pricing
- Continuously monitor and analyze sales performance data to improve decisions about sales activities, strategy, and tactics
- Negotiate and close deals, including complex pricing contract terms, working with our Compliance, Legal, Network and Finance departments to ensure efficient deal processing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and operations, to ensure customer success
- Provide feedback to the product team on customer needs and market trends
- At least 3 years of sales experience in B2B tech sales, with a preference to the payments industry
- A strong Sales Hunter who enjoys prospecting and drives net new sales in a competitive technology environment
- Proven track record of hunting new business and meeting or exceeding individual sales targets
- Experience selling complex products with long sales cycles
- Knowledge of upper mid-market and enterprise solutions
- Experience selling best solutions of product under development
- Experience managing large complex enterprise relationships and driving internal groups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-evolving startup organization environment
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Must have a passion for forward-facing client involvement
- Ability and willingness to travel as required