Director of Marketing Operations
For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
Get the tools to grow globally at www.rapyd.net. Follow: Blog, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter
We’re looking for a highly motivated and analytical Director of Marketing Operations to join the Global Marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Global Marketing, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of marketing operations and leveraging data to help us make better decisions in marketing and as a business. The ideal candidate can offer both strategic partnership and lend tactical support to marketing and sales, enabling teams with data driven insights to deliver MQLs/SQLs and pipeline growth. We’re looking for a marketing leader who loves processes, data, reporting, and is energized by a global fast paced environment.
- Develop and maintain growth metrics for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities to meet our revenue goals
- Work closely with demand gen, field marketing, sales operations and sales leadership to build and manage unified reporting – campaign ROI, data visualization, insights, attribution and funnel analysis
- Manage all marketing contacts in Hubspot, including segmentation; optimize lead and account scoring model
- Maintain database hygiene and ensure compliance in accordance with email deliverability requirements and global data privacy regulations
- Coordinate the budget strategy for global marketing and manage the budget allocation and reconciliation process to ensure we are maximizing on our spend and return on investment
- Manage our marketing technology stack including the selection, implementation, integration, maintenance, and adoption of new technology working closely with Rapyd’s global IT organization
- Provide necessary campaign production and support to our Marketing team including: landing page and email template builds, lead flow set-up, website optimizations, etc.
- Manage a high performing remote team of marketing operations professionals
- Minimum of 5 years leadership experience working in B2B Marketing operations and managing a high performing team in a fast pace technology organization
- Deep operations and data analytical skills with an understanding of measuring ROI and funnel management
- Strong understanding of sales cycles and how it impacts the marketing organization to drive demand and revenue
- Experience working with leadership team on creating department OKRs, strong know-how to implement and measure
- Deep experience with Hubspot (or similar platforms) and Salesforce. Experience with ABM platforms (6sense, Demandbase or Terminus) is a big plus!
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate effectively across functionally and geographically distributed teams