Customer Support Specialist - Student Position
- Customer Success
For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
Get the tools to grow globally at www.rapyd.net. Follow: Blog, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Providing direct technical and operational support to customers via phone, email and chat
- Responding to customer inquiries and resolving customer issues in a timely and professional manner
- Support both internal teams and customers by responding to events and various technical issues in real-time
- Identifying and escalating more complex issues to higher-level technical support or engineering teams
- Direct communication with worldwide partners
- Tracking the events until problems are resolved, contacting the relevant factors in the organization as needed
- At least 3 semesters (1.5 years) left until graduation
- At least 1 year experience of working in a customer-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Commitment is required for a minimum of 3 shifts per week, including one night shift, and the availability to work 24/7 shifts, including weekends, nights, and holidays
- Knowledge in working with APIs, HTTP requests, etc. – Advantage
- Experience in Customer Support Similar positions – Advantage