Technical Business Analytics
- Customer Success
- Junior - Mid
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber, and Rappi. Now we’re building the world’s best team to help fuel our hyper-growth get to the next level. If you like to work hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company, then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest, and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
We are looking for an outstanding individual, who combines business knowledge alongside technical and analytical capabilities to join the Support Analytics team.
The Technical Business Analyst will extract Rapyd’s overall errors on a weekly basis, and analyze them into actual business insights in order to improve our services.
Work closely with our business stakeholders, Product Managers, R&D team, or any other key functions in the organization.
- Extract large, complex data sets representing the behavior of our system.
- Analyze the data extracted into business conclusions, work on those conclusions with the relevant stakeholders within the organization.
- Work with our clients and internal teams to identify gaps/design issues/implementation issues.
- Work closely with Rapyd’s partners, improving communication channels and aligning escalations
- Design and build internal real-time monitoring
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and customers` experiences.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- 1+ years of analytical work experience in a B2B company, Fintech industry – an advantage.
- High level of technical and problem-solving skills strong attention to details
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- A methodological approach for data together with the ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions.
- Experience with API – good understanding & knowledge about SOAP, REST.
- Experience with logging tools, AWS tools – an advantage
- Strong communication skills and excellent English is a must