Marketing Data Analyst
Location – Denver, Miami, NYC or SF Bay Area
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber and Rappi. Now we’re building the world’s best team to help fuel our hyper-growth to go to the next level. If you like to work hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company , then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer high competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
Through the use of data and analysis, you will advise the Rapyd Marketing organization on positioning, campaign strategy, content effectiveness, and critical marketing programs. You’ll be working mainly with Marketing Strategy, Ops and the Demand Generation team to gain insights into our prospect and customer base, helping to optimize and identify ways to improve customer acquisition and retention. You’ve got marketing processes down pat, understand how our sales partners do business, and know what goes into running marketing programs, campaign structure, datasets, and get a kick out of analyzing marketing data. Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our budget efficiently, we are targeting our audience through successful cross-channel campaigns, and hold us accountable by reporting on what we get back for the effort put in.
- Analyze and measure campaign performance and ROI by leveraging data from a variety of sources including Google Analytics, HubSpot, Looker, Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, Instagram, SEMRush, LinkedIn, Reddit, SimilarWeb, Salesforce, Segment, etc.
- Establish a measurement framework to evaluate the health of the full marketing funnel that incorporates data in various forms and levels of granularity.
- Develop tracking and reporting requirements, work with internal marketing analytics team to implement custom tracking parameters, metrics and benchmarks.
- Create easy-to-understand and insightful reporting for KPI that goes beyond basic media metrics available in marketing platforms and supporting-KPI tracking across all global marketing programs
- Perform ad hoc analytics such as but not limited to: incrementally studies, conversion lift tests, matched market analyses, and brand lift studies based on stakeholder requests and questions.
- Enable the team to be able to make data-driven decisions when planning and executing marketing campaigns by creating baseline metrics and benchmarks
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns.
- Deliver projects independently, but proactively communicate project progress, issues and deliverables to manager and director.
- Proactively explore, test and analyze data sets to make recommendations on how various functions of marketing can be improved
- 5+ years of professional work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role, additional experience in marketing and analyst roles a big advantage
- Deep understanding of marketing campaign structure and taxonomy
- Expertise in Google Analytics and Looker or equivalent BI tool
- Technical expertise and work history of leveraging data from a variety of sources such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, Looker, Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, Instagram, SEMRush, LinkedIn, Reddit, SimilarWeb, Salesforce, Segment, etc
- Experience with multi-touch attribution analysis and using relevant tools to share key metrics
- Experience in querying large, complex data sets.
- Experience with Python for data analysis- Big advantage
- Strong communication skills and fluent English (will be tested)
- BA/BS in Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Economics or other quantitative fields