SMB Global Account Manager
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber and Rappi. Now we’re building the world’s best team to help fuel our hyper-growth get to the next level. If you like to working hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company , then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer high competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
Rapyd SMB organization is a start-up within a scale-up looking to build a sales machine to acquire and manage the majority of Rapyd’s fast growing customer base. To do so, we require bright and agile individuals who can help us build a plane while flying. Joining Rapyd SMB will allow you to take an active part in building the most exciting, fast growing business in Fintech globally, and to impact how Rapyd’s product and customer experience is shaping.
The SMB Global Account Manager is responsible for driving client value realization through usage and adoption of the Rapyd offerings.
SMB Account Management is committed to building and refining processes to drive scaled customer engagement through data and technology.
- Manage the post-sale engagement, retention, and growth of your customers by identifying opportunities, drive business outcomes, and ensure customers’ success, at scale.
- Develop and implement strategies (that would become playbooks) for one-to-many enablement tactics for different customer segments, based on data-driven insights.
- Own the success and health of your Book Of Business (BoB) to increase customer satisfaction and ensuing revenue.
- Serve as a trusted payments and business advisor to customers and educate them on the use and benefits of our products and our industry.
- Be an internal champion for Rapyd’s SMB clients. Share customer feedback and insights with Product Management, Support, Marketing, and Sales to optimize the Rapyd user experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in account management and/or customer success with a strong preference for SaaS and/or SMB experience.
- Comfort interacting with a high volume of customers, with demonstrated skills in time management and prioritization
- Self-starter with fresh ideas for growing and sustaining successful customer engagement
- Hands-on experience in selling payments technology and global payment methods is a strong plus.
- Ability to understand complex requirements and craft custom solutions using Rapyd’s products.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and sorting through business/technical challenges in the pursuit of helping customers succeed
- Fluent English speaker. Additional European languages are a benefit
- Team player able to work in a rapidly expanding, fast-paced, cross-functional environment