Senior Product Designer
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber, and Rappi. Now we’re building the world’s best team to help fuel our hyper-growth get to the next level. If you like to work hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company, then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest, and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
Rapyd is looking for a Senior Product Designer who can turn our services into easy-to-use products that make a huge impact on our customers. In this role, you will be tasked with taking broad ideas and translating them into something useful and valuable for our users.
- Developing strategies that meet our company’s goals by learning about our products and thinking long-term.
- Designing simple, elegant, and simple-to-understand experiences and flows
- Create mockups and prototypes that clearly demonstrate how platforms work and look.
- Collaboration with the product and R&D teams and other stakeholders to make high-level strategic decisions.
- Identify and resolve UX problems (experience with complex B2B systems and information portals is a plus!)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Continually improving and reiterating your designs through the feedback of other designers
- At least 3+ years of experience with B2B platforms and end-to-end product design.
- Experience with payments or fintech platforms (a plus!)
- Ability to work well with opposing viewpoints and a strong design point of view
- Ability to clearly communicate design decisions with excellent communication skills
- Expertise in design research, design sprints, and facilitating sessions
- Knowledge of established design systems and ability to contribute to them
- Capability of analyzing data, problem-solving expertise, and fast learning
- A knowledge of the product development process, from research to prototyping, and from design to usability tests
- Team player with strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage projects independently
- B.Sc. in Design from a reputable school (plus!)
- Up-to-date portfolio of various B2B/B2C platforms
- Expertise in Figma is essential!