Rapyd Is Building the Future of Fintech!
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, California, Reykjavik, as well as employees around the world- and are soon to be launching our new site in Dubai!
Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech
Rapyd is looking for a dynamic, high impact Sales Director who is technically savvy, creative, with strong personal vision, and great people skills.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding quarterly sales targets
- Building and developing a healthy sales pipeline
- Developing and executing a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Cultivating and managing relationships with financial & channel partners
- Creating and delivering personalized presentations
- Evangelizing the product and our network with key constituents
- Informing the product roadmap based on partner’s needs
- Representing Rapyd at partners and conferences
- Building the Rapyd brand in the region and with the partner community
- Innovating solutions with advanced and specialized partners
- Must have a minimum of 8 years in Sales and Business Development
- Must have at least 5 years in a client-facing role
- Must have at least 5 years in the payments or high-tech industries
- Must have experience in a fast growing small organization
- Must have great writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of APIs, integration, and mobile technology important
- Bachelor’s Degree required/ Engineering degree or MBA is a plus
- Ability to travel regionally for 1-2 days at a time, and up to 40% overall
- Must have proven talent ‘closing’ and beating measurable sales targets
- Must have proven innovation experience including bringing new-to-industry products to market
- Language fluency in Cantonese – a plus