Sales Development Representative
Location: San Francisco Bay Area or San Jose, CA.
Rapyd Is Building the Future of Fintech
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, SF Bay area, Miami, Denver, NYC, Dubai and Reykjavik, and employees around the world. Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech.
• Communicating with customers, making outbound email communications to potential customers, and following up on leads.
• Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities
• Answering potential customers questions and sending additional information per email
• Keeping up with product and service information and updates
• Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
• Staying informed about competing products and services
• Researching and qualifying new leads
• Working with Rapyd back-office tools and Rapyd CRM systems
• Working with Rapyd’s Marketing, Compliance Operations and Support departments
• 2+ years of B2B technology Sales, Sales Development or Inside Sales experience
• Self-starter with proven success in outbound (cold calling and outbound email communication experience is required) in competitive and results-driven environments and Inbound – MUST
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead and influence others by example
• Excellent working knowledge of inbound & outbound technologies, CRM tools.
• Demonstrated ability to articulate value propositions of the product to senior and director level executives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Experience in growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment is preferred
• Proficient with sales technology tools including CRM, Hubspot and sales engagement platforms.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization including sales, marketing, product, and engineering.
• Payments experience preferred
This is a hybrid: remote and in-office role. Rapyd will only consider candidates who are based in San Francisco Bay Area or San Jose, CA.