Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber and Rappi. Now we’re building the world’s best team to help fuel our hyper-growth get to the next level. If you like to working hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company , then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer high competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
- Lead projects and become the focal point for project knowledge, plan and progress.
- Create and executes project work plans and make appropriate revisions to meet changing needs
- Manage projects both on the day-to-day level while being able to have a clear view of the overall project status
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about the project execution progress and adjustments
- Problem solving – constant identifications of gaps and risks and take the initiative to find a solution and execute
- Effectively apply company’s program management organization methodology and industry best practices to enforce project standards
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- 3-5 years of project management experience with a proven track record of driving results in hi-tech organizations – Must
- Experience in cross functional project management
- Experience in Online/ Saas companies – Must
- Experience in the Fin-tech industry- advantage
- Good knowledge of online cross border payments
- English level – highly proficient in spoken and written English – Must
- Experience using project management IT systems (e.g. Jira/TFS)- Must
- Superior knowledge of software and product development life cycles
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, organization, time-management, and leadership skills