Organizational Development & Learning Specialist
- Junior - Mid
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber, and Rappi. Now we’re building the world’s best team to help fuel our hyper-growth get to the next level. If you like to work hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company, then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest, and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
- Take part in coordinating and implementing learning activities (F2F and remotely) in various departments and locations including supporting and monitoring the events and measuring their effectiveness
- Onboarding – take part in designing, implementing new hires onboarding plans, events and managing all operational and social activities involved
- Taking an active role in execution of organizational wide programs such as leadership development, performance Review and satisfactions surveys, etc
- Assisting with implementing learning platforms and driving successful adoption by managing the learning platform content, activities, functionalities and data
- Analyze data and provide ongoing meaningful insights per ad hoc needs
- Work and collaborate with local and global vendors & trainers handling contracts & agreements and additional parts in the process
- Work closely within a global HR team and various functions and key stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years experience in the L&D arena and acquaintance with the learning development discipline. Experience from a global Hi-Tech company – Significant advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field: Learning Technologies/Social Science/Organizational Behavior or equivalent.
- Strong Project management skills and the ability to manage things independently
- Experience working with learning platforms such as LMS’s/ LXP
- Experience with fundamental OD processes such as performance reviews, organizational surveys, managerial development programs and more – Significant advantage
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with different levels in the organization in Hebrew and English
- A quick learner, a go getter who always keeps an open mind and willingness to learn
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with a can do approach and willingness to start from scratch
- a high degree of self-motivation and ownership
- A strong team player