Academy & Onboarding Lead
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber, and Rappi. Now we’re building the world’s best team to help fuel our hyper-growth get to the next level. If you like to work hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company, then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest, and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
Rapyd’s Onboarding Program:
- Leading the Global new Rapders onboarding program end to end including various onboarding events and managing all operational and social activities involved.
- Taking part in designing and ongoing improvement of existing plans and leading the implementation globally.
- Management & Maintenance of existing onboarding program materials, including presentations, online content- videos, eLearning etc.
Rapyd’s Academy is an internal academy for young graduates intended to train and prepare them for the actual work as developers in Rapyd.
- Initiate, lead and operate Rapyd Academy’s activities end to end
- Work closely with multiple partners to initiate courses, support the students recruitment, build the syllabus and operate the academy
- Closely track the academy students during their studies and afterwards, making sure they are on-track and supporting any need of the students and the tutors
- Work and collaborate with local and global vendors & trainers handling contracts & agreements and additional parts in the process
- Work closely with the global HR team and various functions and key stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in the L&D arena
- Management of large scale learning projects- advantage
- Experience from a global Hi-Tech company – Significant advantage
- Managing wide range training programs/academy – Significant advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field: Learning Technologies/Social Science/Organizational Behavior/ Psychology or equivalent
- Strong Project management skills and the ability to manage things independently
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with different levels in the organization in Hebrew and English
- A quick learner, a go getter who always keeps an open mind and willingness to learn
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with a can do approach and willingness to start from scratch
- a high degree of self-motivation and ownership
- A strong team player