Junior DevOps engineer
Rapyd Is Building the Future of Fintech
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in Reykjavik, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, California, and and employees around the world. Our investors include Stripe,
General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech.
As part of the team, you will be take an active role in developing and maintaining our infrastructure as code from the developing framework, via our cloud development accounts and up to production SaaS products – from every perspective such as provisioning, scaling, continuous deployment, monitoring, and HA.
In this role your will get an opportunity to learn and grow professionally in an environment that welcomes new challenges every day.
- Experience in DevOps or as a Developer.
- Experience in Coding languages
- Cloud experience with AWS / Google cloud / Azure.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Helm.
- Experience with infrastructure as code automation – Terraform/Cloud formation/Ansible/Chef/Puppet.
- CI/CD tools (gitlab/Jenkins/CircleCI/team city/etc.).
- Knowledge of different database technologies (MySQL administration, MongoDB) – Advantage.
- OS – Linux -Advantage.
- SCM – Git/bitbucket/gitlab/Phabricator/gerrit – Advantage.
- Experience in working with Atlassian products – Advantage
- BS in Computer Science or related technical certifications.
- Fluent in English