IT Support Team Leader
- Security & IT
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber and Rappi. Now we’re building the world’s best team to help fuel our hyper-growth get to the next level. If you like to working hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company , then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer high competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
- Manage local and remote Help Desk team members
- Set and define the team’s KPIs, SLAs and goals
- Track the team’s performance
- Ensure great customer service for our employees
- Own and lead administration, monitoring, and response for our systems and applications.
- Collaborate with cross-organization teams.
- Deal with Technical and managerial escalations
- Implementing and tracking the working processes and procedures.
- Writing documentation and maintaining the team’s knowledge base.
- 2+ years experience managing a team in the IT field
- 4+ years IT-related working experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English – verbal and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Understanding of users management
- Experience working with Google workspace and Jira.
- Experience supporting Macs
- In-depth knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure including Networking and Cloud technologies – Advantage