Rapyd Is Building the Future of Fintech!
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, California, and Reykjavik, and employees around the world. Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech.
As an HR Lead you will be responsible for:
- Overall operational responsibility on HR organizational processes (in APAC and ASEAN)
- Advising and supporting on a variety of matters including; performance management, rewards and recognition, local labor laws, global mobility, compensation and benefits
- Conducting employee on boarding and organizing training & development initiatives
- Provide consultation on HR-related topics and procedures for leaders and employees; Including workforce planning, succession planning, performance management, organizational design changes, talent mobility, and termination discussions
- Contributing to the growth of our global HR department , continuous process improvement, and creative out of the box solutions
- Develop HR strategies, identify appropriate solutions and ensure their implementation within the broader HR guidelines and framework of Rapyd
- Partner with all areas of the company to help our team build and support their organizations. This will involve data-driven process creation, coaching on team leadership, helping to resolve employee relations issues, and managing programs that help develop staff
- At least 5 years of continuous HRBP HR Lead experience in a high-growth global company Mid size Startup, (Fintech is an advantage) – a Must
- A strong recruitment background, with experience building high-performing teams across all areas of the business.
- Solid and strong understanding of current trends and unfamiliar approaches to sourcing (head-hunting) talents in a highly competitive market
- Proven experience acting as the main point of contact for Senior Leaders on HR issues in your region
- Excellent project management skills – planning, coordination of work, detail orientation, highly organized, and good time-management
- Excellent English – speaking, and writing
- A degree with an emphasis in HR/Human behavior/ industrial psychology