Global Inside Sales Representative
- Junior - Mid
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber and Rappi. Now, we’re building a foundational team to help fuel our hyper-growth. If you like to work hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation world-class company, then we need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last yjear, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company – our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities, and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
Rapyd SMB organization is a start-up within a scale-up looking to build a sales machine to acquire and manage the majority of Rapyd’s fast-growing customer base. To do so, we require bright and agile individuals who can help us build a plane while flying. Joining the SMB Sales team will allow you to take an active role in building the most exciting, fast-growing business in Fintech globally, and to impact how Rapyd’s product and customer experience is shaping. The Inside Sales Representative will be the first line of attack to research, engage, qualify, and convert potential inbound prospects for the Account Executives’ team, in order to close new businesses globally while delivering value to Rapyd’s new customers by offering unique payment solutions.
The Inside Sales Representative responsibilities include attending to high volumes of inbound leads and taking an active part in the sales process during the early stages of the sales cycle.
- Research, engage, qualify, and respond to inbound prospects while delivering value propositions
- Proactively advance prospects through the critical early stages of the sales cycle
- Prioritize prospects based on business case review and product compatibility to ensure a strong sales pipeline
- Work closely with Account Executives to execute smooth sales pipeline transitions
- Cross-department collaboration on a daily basis to achieve SMB’s team goals
- Accurately manage, and track lead records using Salesforce CRM
- Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high volume business; strong time management and prioritization skills
- Keep informed on existing and new Rapyd’s products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of sales training and self-study
- Achieve monthly and quarterly conversion goals and productivity levels as defined by sales management
- 1-2 years of SDR/BDR/Inside Sales, or Account Executive hands-on sales experience in a highly competitive market with a strong preference for SaaS experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business or related field
- Demonstrated ability to identify and act upon business opportunities
- Experience working with Salesforce and lead enrichment tools
- Methodological, organized, and detailed-oriented individual
- Ability to thrive in a startup organization environment that’s fast-evolving
- High energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Teamwork and an ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent English speaker. Additional European languages are a plus
- Hands-on experience in selling payments technology or global payment methods is a strong advantage