Full Stack Team Leader
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber and Rappi. Now we’re building the world’s best team to help fuel our hyper-growth get to the next level. If you like to working hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company , then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer high competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
• Managing and mentoring a team of full stack engineers (React / Redux / Node.js)
• Agile development of high scale cloud-based solutions in Fintech area
• Collaboration with Product Management and other teams on requirements, design, integrations and development
• Effective management of team goals and objectives, accurate work estimations and frequent deliveries within agreed deadlines
• Proactive contribution to continuous improvement of work methodology, product quality and team personal development
• A high level of ownership and responsibility of all work done by the team
• Development in cutting edge technologies
• Position will be involved in design and implementation of low latency, high availability and high-performance services
• At least 3 years’ development experience of fullstack development
• At least 2 years’ development experience with React / Redux / UX
• At least 2 years’ experience of leading a team of 4+ engineers
• Experience with developing complicated high quality software to business specification whilst understanding processes, requirements and deadlines
• Ability to manage time effectively and direct the team towards the same standards
• Ability to work in a multi-technology environment & learn new technologies
• Experience with cloud architecture (AWS preferred) – Advantage
• Excellent English