Enterprise Sales Executive
Rapyd is Building the Future of Fintech
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we are unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster, and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, SF Bay area, Miami, Denver, NYC, Dubai and Reykjavik, and employees around the world. Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech.
Rapyd is looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive to join the Rapyd Americas Sales Team in supporting and signing target Global Multinational Clients primarily based in the Americas region with complex receivables and remittance needs. This role could also have an aspect of targeting and managing specific verticals such as Technology and FI relationships. A deep knowledge of payments and the global payments ecosystem is desired for this role. This role will need to understand payment technology stacks accompanied with a solid understanding of international payment types both inflow and disbursement of funds. The Enterprise Sales Executive will be negotiating and signing new business in North America and also could support our sales and growth efforts in Latin America. A strong acumen for closing complex deal cycles and contracts is preferred. Fluent in Spanish is a plus. Travel required.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive to develop, sign, and push to close new business in the Americas region for Rapyd.
- Prospect, outbound/cold-call potential merchants, pursue and execute through to closing new business sales opportunities for Rapyd in the Global Multinational client sector
- Conduct detailed needs assessments for prospects focusing on their international payment business needs and strategic priorities
- Deliver Rapyd’s product capabilities to form a solution to meet client needs and drive revenue
- Create and execute relationship-based calling plans for Tier I Global clients
- Manage some of Rapyd’s top tier Global Enterprise relationships
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts, and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Execute complex Global client sales efforts
- Achieve above quota sales results for our fast-growing global payments enterprise
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of sales strategies and commercial functions, and strong leadership qualities.
- 5+ years of payments experience in sales for global multinational businesses
- A proven track record of exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Must be a Sales Hunter. Ability to prospect and drive net new sales in a very competitive payments technology environment
- Understanding of payments technology and global payment methods
- Ability to thrive in a startup organization environment that’s fast-evolving
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Must have a passion for forward-facing client involvement
- Passionate about managing large enterprise relationships and delivering a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Ability to support complex technology and global businesses
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances client understanding of the enterprise
- Leads by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing similar-sized organizations
- Ability to travel regionally for 1-2 days at a time, and up to 40% overall
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
This is a hybrid: remote and in-office role. Rapyd will only consider candidates who are based in San Francisco Bay Area or San Jose, CA.