Director Of Global Employee Experience
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber, and Rappi. We’re building the world’s best team to help fuel our hyper-growth and get to the next level. If you like to work hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company, then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm, and been named one of Forbes’ best, brightest, and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
What You’ll Do:
- Build global engagement strategies that deliver ‘wow’ moments during the employee’s lifecycle at Rapyd
- Deliver engaging events and initiatives that resonate across different teams and locations
- Develop a strategy that helps us to weave our values, wellbeing, diversity, inclusion, and sustainability into everything we do
- Implement best practices and rituals that continuously evolve Rapyd’s culture
- Launch regular employee engagement surveys and provide recommendations based on the analyzed data
- Bring innovative ideas to the table enabling Rapyd to remain a top employer of choice across the world
- Partner closely with the HR team to drive fast and deliver efficient solutions to support our fast-growing team
- Establish relationships with service providers, including negotiating costs and obligations while coordinating multiple end-points
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as Director Of Global Employee Experience in the global hi-tech industry
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Strong project management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in building & monitoring budgets
- An enthusiastic and personable approach, with a passion for culture building
- A lot of passion for running events, interactive sessions, and engagement activities
- A collaborative mindset, who’s able to bring stakeholders on board with ideas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to own and make decisions with incomplete information