Compliance Operations Analyst
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber, and Rappi. Now we’re building the world’s best team to help fuel our hyper-growth get to the next level. If you like to work hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company, then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest, and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
- Act as first line of defense by creating and monitoring case queues to identify, triage and assess potentially high risk and priority cases which may be escalated
- Actively work cases and compliance operations queues in a timely manner to ensure service levels are maintained including assessing suspicious activities and filing SARs
- Reviewing existing merchants’ portfolio and conducting periodical KYB refreshers
- Monitor and research customer accounts and money transfers for Anti-Money Laundering (AML), sanction screening, negative media alerts, Terms of Service (TOS) violations, Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Identification Program (CIP), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
- At least 2 years experience with performing KYB (Know Your Business) and/or business underwriting processes
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great analytical skills
- Familiar with external compliance related rules, regulations and policies related to the payments industry.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment while maintaining composure and able to make sound decisions under pressure
- Problem-solving attitude
- Must display a high level of professional judgment, commitment, integrity, teamwork and customer service
- Willing to work flexible hours with different time zones
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Operations
- Background in transaction monitoring – an advantage
- CAMS – an advantage