Bilingual Technical Support Engineer
- Customer Success
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose, CA., or Miami, FL.
Rapyd is Building the Future of FinTech
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we are unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster, and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, SF Bay area, Miami, Denver, Dubai and Reykjavik, and employees around the world. Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of FinTech.
Rapyd is looking for a dynamic, high-impact Technical Support Specialist who is technically savvy, creative, and curious to provide exceptional high-touch user experience to our clients and partners. This is a hands-on role and you will wear many hats; from interacting directly with our merchants and partners, work closely with other teams to ensure a seamless experience for our users, debug, and develop Monitor tools for the production environment.
As a Technical Support Specialist your responsibilities would include:
- Be the first line of defense and escalation for any technical issues
- Elegantly handle customer requests and maintain Rapyd’s SLA & customer satisfaction
- Escalate and own issues internally and externally with service providers / partners
- Develop monitoring tools for the production environment
- Extend our knowledge base
- Work across departments (Engineering, DevOps, Prof Services, etc.) to resolve customer’s issues
- Cover “on-call” shifts as needed to support our global coverage model
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Able to work independently from our regional office and home
- Customer facing experience in a B2B global company
- Knowledge of API management and bug reporting tools
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Great technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills using multiple tools / logs correlation
- Knowledge in the following tools: SQL, Postman, Kibana, Jira , Confluence.
- Experience in the payments industry – Big Advantage
This is a hybrid: remote and in-office role. Rapyd will only consider candidates who are based in San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose, CA., or Miami, FL.