Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber and Rappi. Now we’re building the world’s best team to help fuel our hyper-growth get to the next level. If you like to working hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company , then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer high competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
- Designing and developing automation for a variety of use cases (API testing, BE performance etc.)
- Execute of manual test (20% of the role)
- Maintain the Framework and infrastructure
- Maintain tests validity and flakiness
- Working closely with R&D and QA to create automation solutions
- 1+ years’ experience as a Developer
- 1+ years’ experience as a QA
- BSc. or Practical engineering degree
- Experience with Writing STP / STD / STR
- Experience with RESTful API testing -MUST
- Familiarity with Design patterns and Automation development
- Fluency in English
- Experience developing Using Python
- Familiarity with Automation methodologies such as KDT, Page Object Mode
- Experience with coding, automation (Postman) and knowledge with UI automation
- Deep knowledge in Relational Databases (like MySQL MariaDB etc..)