- Junior - Mid
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.
We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber, and Rappi. Now we’re building the world’s best team to help fuel our hyper-growth get to the next level. If you like to work hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company, then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $600 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest, and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
- End to end accounting ownership of several entities in foreign countries (billing, tax forms, reporting etc.)
- Manage monthly, and annual statutory financial reporting requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit
- Provide professional guidance and assistance for the bookkeeping staff
- 2+ years of experience in either the Big Four or in a global FinTech Company
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and multi-tasking skills
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Excellent level of English (written and verbal). Spanish is an advantage.
- BSc/BA in accounting (C.P.A )