API Automation Engineer
Rapyd Is Building the Future of Fintech!
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, California, Reykjavik, as well as employees around the world- and are soon to be launching our new site in Dubai!
Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech
This position is open for relocation!
- Designing and developing automation for a variety of use cases (API testing, BE performance etc.)
- Working closely with R&D and QA to create automation solutions
- At Rapyd, we believe in straight talk and quick decision making, fast execution, and simple elegant solutions
- 1+ years’ experience as a Developer
- Experience developing Using Python
- 1+ years’ experience as a QA
- BSc. or Practical engineering degree
- Experience with Writing STP / STD / STR
- Experience with RESTful API testing -MUST
- Familiarity with Design patterns and Automation development
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with Automation methodologies such as KDT, Page Object Mode
- Experience with Postman
- Deep knowledge in Relational Databases (like MySQL MariaDB etc..)
- Experience with Node.js